The workshops are in a form of two day meeting and will consist of both open air activities and photography processing.
Price- 750$ per person
What will You learn during the workshop?
I will do my best to give You the information, that will help You in realising your photographic vision , as well as aid You in Your day to day work with the customers.
The questions I will try to answer:
• How to get ready for a session
• How to work with a customer, also a difficult one
• How to bring out emotions of a model and create good mood during a session
• How to negotiate with a customer
• Where and when to take photos
• What to avoid during open air sessions
• What to take for open air
• How to work with light
• How to organise photos
• How to bring out colours, add contrast and change simple squares into magic dust
• How to improve Your work
• How to create and modify Your own actions, etc.
• How to look for Your own style and Your own colours
And much more
How to prepare for the workshop
Dear participant, please remember, that how much you are going to enjoy the workshop, depends also on you.
To get all the information You need, please make a list of subjects and questions, for which You would like to get an answer.
Don’t hesitate to ask.
Cooperate with others.
10:00 Start –
• Aperture, depth, focal length, time – subjects You well know, but still worth repeating before going to open air (this stage is often omitted if the group doesn’t need it)
• Clothing – the role of accessories, colours and clothes in composition
• Stages of making a creative image – what, how and when to photograph to create a consistent outcome
14:00 – Lunch break
• Work on self – motivation for self-development, impact of chosen goals on further photographic activities
• Work with a customer – striking a balance in negotiations
• Portfolio – discussion on some of my works, that will be a base for learning to create compositions
16:00 – Open air
• Preparing for work with a model
• A few words on emotions – what we want to show and how to work with the model to make the future cooperation possible
• Clothing the model together
• Working on the open air place
We’re going into open air. Together we’ll create extraordinary atmosphere, that will make the pictures outstanding.
Small group will allow for free work and much fun, that I will wholeheartedly take part in.
We fathom the secrets of postproduction.
• Selection of pictures in Adobe Bridge
• Choosing best shots and discussing them in short
• Postproduction in Adobe Photoshop CC
Postproduction is divided into two stages:
A) Watching me editing, asking questions, learning individual steps and PS tools
B) Individual work on your own pictures, with my surveillance 😀
17:00 Summary, Conclusion